You always make money
- With an in-house repair shop, the first couple thousand in profits are taken up in overhead and wages.
- With IJT, you make money on every job because all you have to do is apply your markup to our price.
No more time consuming employee issues
- Stop wasting your precious time searching for, recruiting, managing, paying, and training employees.
- IJT handles all of the employee issues, so you don't have to.
You don't have to buy equipment
- Jewelry repair equipment is costly, and some of it needs often replacement.
- With IJT, you can use all of the money you used to spend on jewelry equipment to help your business grow.
Your repair shop grows with you
- With an in-house repair shop you have to constantly manage your capacity so you don't have too much (which costs you money) or too little (which hurts customer satisfaction).
- With IJT, it doesn't matter whether you take in 5 jobs a month or 500. Your repair shop is now completely sacalable.
You have more space
- Repair shops take up precious squarefootage in your retail store that could be better used.
- When you outsource you repair shop to IJT, you have more display space and an enhanced look and feel for your shop.
No more bad smells or loud noises
- A noisy and smelly in-house repair shop can really ruin the ambiance of an otherwise classy jewelry store.
- Don't let another customer walk out the door becaues they don't feel comfortable in your store.
Your customers' jewelry is always kept in a safe and professional environment
- There are lots of other "trade shops" out there that are really just jewelers working out of their garage.
- Don't trust your customers' jewelry to that kind of situation. IJT is a professional operation with a top quality safe and alarm system.
No more repair overhead every month
- With an in-house repair shop, you lose big on slow months because of your overhead.
- With IJT, you don't have to worry about that because you are only charged for the work that we do.
No more big inventory of findings and stock
- Stop spending thousands of dollars and wasting hours of time on managing your stock inventory.
- Let IJT take care of all of that for you, so you can get back to running your business.
Focus on your business, not repair shop issues
- Managing an in-house repair shop is time consuming, period.
- Don't waste another minute worrying about your repair shop. Call IJT today (916.486.3765).
Ready to take your jewelry store to the next level? Contact IJT today and stop worrying about your repair department.