We understand that trusting another organization with your clients' jewelry is a big decision, and you want to be absolutely sure that we will take good care of it. If this page doesn't provide you enough information about our organization and what we stand for, feel free to give us a call or stop by in person to find out more. Here is our contact information.
Our Experience and History
- We have over 20 years of experience serving the jewelry industry in Sacramento.
- Our staff includes GIA cerftified gemologists.
- We are very picky in our hiring process, and we only take on jewelers of the utmost quality who take pride in their work.
- Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality jewelry repair service and the best possible customer service. Period.
- ALS 35s Laser Welding System - A laser welder allows us to perform many repairs that other shops simply can't do. It can also save you money, because the laser can weld around some stones without removing them from their mountings.
- A full gem lab including: GIA Scope, GIA DiamondLite, GIA Duplex II Refractometer, Colorimeter, Sarin DiaMension laser dimaond measuring system, more...
- Additional standard jewelry working equipment
- TL-30 rated safe with state-of-the-art alarm system
We are a full service jewelry repair shop. Feel free to bring us a couple of your tough, problem jobs and see for yourself the wide range of capabilites that IJT has. Some of the things we do:
- Ring sizing (up, down, two-tone, patterns on the shank, platinum, etc.)
- Stone setting
- Custom design (a nice addition to offer your customers, call to find out more)
- Laser welding
- Necklace and bracelet shortening
- Earring part replacement
- Replacing small diamonds and gemstones
- Much, much, more... (call and we'll send you a full price list covering the majority of our services)